Monday, March 9, 2015

Nothing special

Well I saw the third episode of Last Man on Earth.  I can honestly say it doesn't seem to be getting any worse.  Anything else more encouraging would definitely not be honest.  I almost caught myself about to laugh but then realized I had fallen asleep and was having a funny dream.  Yes, I will continue to watch, who knows, it might get good.

Actually went out to dinner with another adult this weekend.  It was very nice to not have to tell my dinner companion how to use a fork or to put her napkin on her lap.  And I drank wine.  The world is certainly changing.

Kids have been sick.  Just sayin'.

Started writing with an old friend.  Looking forward to where it all ends up.  Nothing else I can say on that issue at the moment.

Working on three short stories right now.  The first I kind of hit a road block with.  It's the third person view of the Widow Maker.  Not sure if I have writer's block or the reliving is getting to me.
Next is something I am calling the kiss.  Just the story of the first kiss between a man and a woman.  Considering doing it from both points of view.  Guess I'll have to kiss someone to remember the sensation.
And then there's the, shall we say, erotica I've been toying with (no pun intended).  I have a few "instances" written but need to pull them together in a coherent story.

That's really it.  thought I should jot something down as it's been a few days since an entry and I hear the key is to keep writing stuff.  No matter how uninteresting it might be.

No comments:

Post a Comment