Thursday, September 1, 2016

Things I've Always Wanted to See In a Movie

For years I had a couple of images I figured if I ever make a movie, I need to incorporate.  Nothing where attention is drawn to it.  Just a quick sight of it in the background or off to the side.  One of those caught it on the second viewing kinda things.

A Gasoline tanker pulled off on the side of a rode.  Not a freeway, more of one of those rarely travelled stretches of road like in the southwest.  Or central New Jersey  The camera is in the car with whatever character interaction is gong on.  A few seconds later you see a lone truck driver, walking, looking hot an d bewildered, carrying a gas can.

The second one has been deemed offensive by many.

I handicapped parking spot that seems empty but on a closer review you notice there is a wheel chair chained to a pole next to it.

Later as our characters enter a grocery store, we see a man, crawling on the ground, just using his arms to propel himself forward.

Yep, that's the kind of background action I'm looking for.

Again, this isn't as much for general entertainment but to make sure I don't forget.

Thanks for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment