Friday, July 10, 2015

How Has Everyone Missed This About The Minions?


[Disclaimer – The comments below do not necessarily reflect the true opinions of the author.  Anyone who knows him is aware he does tend toward the politically incorrect -- GGG]

 

The Minions

 

This is not a review of the movie.  This is an observation and a concern.  I am wondering really when the outcry of racism is going to occur.  Been thinking this for awhile as I see the commercials.  I mean, come on.  They are short.  They are Yellow.  The talk in a hard to understand language.  They wear glasses with really thick lenses.  They work for the bad guys.  Why don’t they just hang a camera around their necks?  Why isn’t this more obvious to more people.  It’s an outrage.

 

There’s even one wearing a bowler hat.  I kept expecting him to toss it at a statue.

 

That’s all I’m saying.  Draw your own conclusions.

No comments:

Post a Comment