Thursday, September 10, 2015

Online Dating Continues

So I've kept the sites active and I check back every so often.  I seem to really attract the 25 to 35 year olds. 

I had one of them ask me to contact them on Yahoo Messenger.  After a few chats back and forth, I asked her what she did for a living (I wanted to hear more about the fashion industry).  She told me she was out of work at the time.  I responded with a simple Oh.  She quickly retorted with something akin to "Well I guess that bothers you, goodbye."  And that was the last I heard from her.

There are also those that send me long emails about their lives and how they really want to meet me as they have fallen for me.  These women I believe are from other countries as they write in a broken English and usually they arrive in the middle of the night.  Honestly, I don't have a lot of time to write back so I just leave them unanswered.  I usually get a couple of "What happened to you?" emails before they disappear.

My favorite recent experience was with a young lady who looked exactly like Crystal from a previous encounter.  "Hey, I was looking at your picture and I'd like to get to know you, " she wrote.

"Hi, how've you been.  Remember me, Crystal?"  was my response.  Haven't heard back.  Maybe I should ask her about her Mom.

As I've mentioned before, I have met someone who's company I enjoy.  we've had a few meals, watched a few movies.  Talked a whole bunch.  I told her that the reason I could only see her once a week was because that was the only day the house I claimed is mine was vacant of the real residents as they go away for the weekends.  I get in there about 2 hours before she arrives to hang up family photos and toss clothes and stuff around.. She doesn't buy it.  Damn!!

If you are looking for a fake relationship with someone named Sandra or whose last name is Scott (and has fashion industry and orphan experience), the best place to go is Singles Around Me (SAM).  Second, Gk2Gk -- Good Luck!!


Oh, here is the original piece about this

http://stickeler.blogspot.com/2015/07/on-line-dating.html





No comments:

Post a Comment