Monday, October 26, 2015

Victoria's Birthday Present


October 23, 2015          

 

 

 

In this story I am going to talk about my daddy. So lately I have been writing a new story called The Story of my Life, where I picked out all the bad things that have happened. In this story I will be talking about my daddy helping me on the way and the memories.  Before I start, I want to tell you daddy, thank you.         

The first thing I want to tell you are the things that my daddy helps me with. He helps me when I am sad and  when I tell him about my day and if it might be mean he never says don’t say that or don’t be mean and that is very nice for me. One of the memories I liked with him actually was pretty recent. It was when we went to Lego Land. I loved all of that. One of things that he helped me with there was when I couldn’t go to sleep and he stayed up with me until I fell asleep and it was very kind of him to do that and I really love that about him. I also loved going down the big yellow water slide with him. It was really fun. I also love what he got me for my present this year and I don’t know if I can say thank you enough. It was also really hard for me when I went on the Oregon trip because I never thought that I could leave him for more than 3 days. All the memories I have with him are my favorite. And if I was in Inside Out I think all my memories with you are the special memories that make the islands if you remember that. And daddy I always want you to know I will always love you so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so much. I love you daddy.

                                            Love,

                                                 Victoria    

No comments:

Post a Comment