Friday, December 11, 2015

My Relatives from France


My Relatives from France

 

I don’t remember the actual day I discovered this but I have loved it ever since.  I mean, how simply perfect and appropriate.  I’ve always loved my name and so much more now.

 

So, I know you’ve heard of my relatives from France.

 

You know, The French Stickelers!!

 

I only wish I had mentioned this to my Dad.  If he hadn’t thought of it himself, it would have given him a good laugh.  The day will come that I will hand this information down to my son (though he’s a clever lad, may catch it himself).

 

But honestly, with being descended from these French Stickelers (if you aren’t hearing it, say it out loud) there is quite an expectation to live up to.

 

Have a nice day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment