Friday, August 26, 2016

New and Old Musings

Its been quite some time since the last time I had a chance to put some of this stuff down on paper.  Well, not really paper, but we all know what I am getting at.

Ive recently discovered some GGG'isms from the past and I thought best to get them etched before I forget.

I also have a couple of newbies.  One is going to be called inappropriate and bigoted and the other just plan wrong.

Ah, the beauty of the GGG'ism.

Here we go --

Looks like its going to be an Abbott and Costello kind of day.

If the made a TV show based on my life it would be a Surreality show.

 Self doubt is really the worst kind yet oddly the only kind.

Whats the definition of a Booty Call?  When a gay friend butt dials you.

I was at a bar the other night and I overheard this woman say to her friend, "He was such a cold ass bastard, when I sucked his dick I got brain freeze."

And on that note . . .

Ive been meaning to jump on here with my revised version of Dr Seuss' If I Ran the Zoo.  I've always held a certain belief about zoos and finally think I found a way of putting it into words.

I also will be recounting the story of when I was writing a play in high school.  Actually more interesting than it sounds.



Oh yeah, almost forgot (and this is for those of you following me a little bit closer than most), I was watching the Olympics last week and damned if half the women's track team from Ghana weren't girlfriends of mine.  Have to say, dressed very fashionably.

That's it for now.




No comments:

Post a Comment