Thursday, September 15, 2016

Straight out of . . . .

So I'm at my stepson's football game the other night (they won 51 to 14).  He plays for the Calabasas Coyotes and I saw a number of people wearing Straight Out Of Calabasas t shirts in support of the team.  Suddenly something hit me.  What a homophobic movie that was.  I mean what about being gay out of Compton.  Not even considered.


This is where political correctness now has my mind going.


Then I thought some more (always a danger) and decided to do my usual and throw political correctness to the wind.  I wished I was back a year and was ready to pull off a major marketing coup.  This is so amazing in my eyes, I am sure someone did this and my subconscious just brought it back up.


Why not t shirts reading ---


STRAIGHT
OUT OF
THE CLOSET


Okay now, move along, move along.





No comments:

Post a Comment