Friday, February 13, 2015

OOOOOOPS!

So last night I took my staff out for our department's end of year dinner.  We needed to postpone it because of health issues in December.

Geez, drank a tad too much (and given my diet, ate a tad too much as well).  We had a great time and other than repeating the same two stories to the newest member of the staff (he's been here 4 months) about 5 times, I think I was good.

Drove home, stopped at the ATM on the way, paid the babysitters, kissed the kids goodnight and proceeded to fall asleep on the bathroom floor for about an hour. 

And this morning, no discernible hangover.  I just hope there isn't some giant gap in the evening I am forgetting.

Oh the stories?  well one involved my idea for a Halloween costume this year.  One of the women I work with is tall with long dark hair, so I was thinking Sonny and Cher.  She'd get the fancy dress and I would find a fake tree to wear in front of me.

The other goes way back.  In the company I worked for before where I am now, I thought it would be fun to have a dress as your favorite Brady day.  Me? Though many thought my preference would be Greg, I was going to go as James but just couldn't find a wheel chair.

And those my friends, are GGG'isms!

No comments:

Post a Comment